23 December 2009

Santa


Today we took the two monsters to see Santa and although he was a great Santa to look at, when did it become just about the photo and not about the kids interacting with Santa??

I remember when I was little we'd go to see Santa wait in line and when it was my turn, up I'd go sit on his knee and he'd ask my name and ask what I wanted for christmas. Nowdays you just get ushered up placed where you need to go snap and off you trot.....

Message to all Santas out there: please make it about the kids and play the role not just the photo model!!

Nevermind, the kids were terrified and we all had to sit for the photo anyway - just like last year!

Merry Christmas Everyone. xx

PS If your interested in reading a great e-book (soon to be released in paperback) on some inspirational businesswomen and the law of attraction click the link for Sprout Wealth over to the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment